High Comfort Level
The comfort level of boss chair is unparalleled and supreme. The high back model with foam cushioned seat and backrest makes it one of the most leading and demanding chair in contemporary marketplaces.
The laterite wooden double layered arms is sure to catch fancy of one and all in your office. Upholstered in brown rexine leather and high backrest, it is ideal chair for managers and off course, boss.
With height adjustable and revolving option, the boss chair offer optimum comfort and rest. The armrest is made of polished wood.
Boss chair is designed keeping the ergonomics such as comfort design, functional design, and user-friendly systems. This chair undoubtedly will increase your productivity at office and reduces stress.
Write Your Own Review
- Keep your sofas out of direct heat and sunlight because it will fade off the color of the fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use because it will decay the wood.
- Avoid burns and sharp object on fabric as it will become difficult to repair.
- Try to rotate removable cushions once in a while so that they stay even.
- Avoid sliding the sofas during relocation because it can damage the structure so it is wise to lift the sofa from one place to another.
- Vacuum your sofas from time to time to avoid dust and dirt settlement.
- Avoid liquid item spillage and if spill occurs, clean the fabric immediately with soft lightly damp cloth.
- Avoid using cleaner directly on the fabric instead use in on unobserved area first before applying on the stain.
- Avoid using harsh soaps, strong detergent powder or powerful chemicals to clean your upholstered sofas or rexine leather sofas.
- Clean leather and rexine sofas periodically with damp sponge.
- Since rexine leather is durable and tough, keep sharp objects away as far as possible because a light tear on the leather will be extremely hard to get repaired.
- Improper cleaning will also damage your sofa so professional cleaning is recommended periodically (every 5-6 months).
- All the sofa sets on furnikart comes with 1 year of warranty including foam, cushion and legs.
- There is no warranty cover on fabric, cushion covers, rexine leather, etc.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.